....
Do you ever feeling confused at midnight?
or, sometimes...
When was the last time you slept peacefully?
It's all about Malibu nights guys..
There's no reason, there's no rhyme
I found myself blindsided by
A feeling that I've never known
I'm dealing with it on my own
I found myself blindsided by
A feeling that I've never known
I'm dealing with it on my own
..................
I drink myself to sleep.
Who cares?
No one even has to know
I'm dealing with it on my own
I'm dealing with it on my own
I've got way too much time to be this hurt
Somebody, help.
It's getting worse
What do you do with a broken heart?
Once the light fades, everything is dark
Once the light fades, everything is dark
..................
I'm praying, but it's not enough
I'm done. I don't believe in love
Learning how to let it go
Dealing with it on my own
I'm done. I don't believe in love
Learning how to let it go
Dealing with it on my own
Created at 23.50 when I feel confused caused by someone who never care to me ehehehe...
For me, feeling disappointed with something that's not yours is the same like you waste what you currently have, now.
Comments
Post a Comment